Saturday 8 February 2014

MUN G OFFICIALLY QUITS BABOON FOREST FORMS HIS OWN CREW NAMED "KUNTA KINTE ENTERTAINMENT"

 MUN G OFFICIALLY QUITS BABOON FOREST FORMS HIS OWN CREW NAMED "KUNTA KINTE ENTERTAINMENT"
He revealed this to the public through his facebook page as quoted below

"I would love in a special way to thank my fans, Gnl MrAmaizing Zamba and the entire Baboon Forest Entertainment for being a part of my dream and supporting me thus far. I have left Baboon Forest Entertainment on mutual consent. Baboon Forest Entertainment will always be a part of me and all parties wish eachother the best.
My vision includes promoting talent and I therefore anounce that I have openned my record label.
This is the next chapter and am glad to share it with you. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you KUNTA KINTE ENTERTAINMENT.
Thank you
C.E.O
Kunta Kinte Entertainment
Papa Mun*G"